Sunday, June 14, 2009


Finally finished a drawing. I started on it the other day for a very close friend of mine but didn't get a chance to finish it because I took off to visit said friend.

The lineart is a little shoddy and I'm not exactly happy with the pose or the ridiculous anime style but overall, it's not too horrible.

At the very least, I haven't lost my ability to draw cartoon versions of people and at least make it look moderately accurate.

The coloured version makes the lineart look a million times better. I think the majority of my coloured work is much better simply because I'm a better colourist than anything else. I really need to get back into traditional art so I can relearn to ink on paper again >_>

I'll post the coloured versions at a later time. There are two different ones so... D:





No comments:

Post a Comment