Sunday, June 14, 2009


woo, another sketch. Boredom seems to bring on a lot of art which makes me happy.

Was getting some practice in on female anatomy and poses. Yay ass and titties.

I may or may not actually ink and CG this and I should probably continue to sketch random poses.

Really need more practice in drawing objects. People have always been moderately easy for me to draw but objects, buildings, etc. have never been my forte. Perhaps I'll take on mechs and see if I can create something splendid.

I NEED A JOB, DAMMIT. NEED TO BUY MOAR WATERCOLOURZ ;__;

Also need tastier food and more inspiration. Nothing in this house inspires me. :<

2 comments:

  1. If you want, I can buy you this pack of really cheap (and plentiful) watercolours, if they still have them at Michaels. It was like $7. I was like "this has to be some sort of joke", but no, they are amazing for the price (and they're the kind in tubes, so you can mix on a... uh... those things that you put paint on. I forget what they're called. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to draw a lot of naked people in school, but it wasn't because anybody asked me to... I drew a pair of boobs like nobody's business...hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete