Monday, June 29, 2009


Woohoo, a new drawing. Started working on this at dnd with Peter. Drawn in Open Canvas. 2 layers used.

Just a very simple sketch. I got lazy with the bottom half of it. I don't really seem to finish anything I draw. Maybe I should do something about that before I get to the point where I can't finish anything. D:

Hmm... I would take requests but there aren't any people really commenting to let me know what to draw.

I could probably ask my DA. I may do that, I guess. I need to put a link to this blog in my DA journal. I need to do a lot of things.

Also, I'm kind of pissed because my tablet is not working right. Atleast I finished this drawing but I need to see if it's just being silly and a restart will fix it or if it's actually broken. I will probably cry if it breaks ;-;

1 comment:

  1. wouldn't you cry either way? it's a scary thing to think that something that costs that much and has so many memories would break. plus, you are emotional at times. XD ily diita-kun.

    ReplyDelete