Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mokepanz


SO... today, I couldn't decide what I felt like drawing. I sat around and nothing came to mind.

This is a reoccurring theme in my life.

Maybe it's my old age? 8D

I dunno but anyway, I just kept thinking and thinking. Eventually, I remembered yesterday's events revolving around pokemon.

I let my friend Moriah play around
with my tablet while we were discussing Pokemon
profile picture month on facebook. The result of this: MS PAINT WARTURTLE.

So... I decided to go ahead and attempt my own version of a pokmon via artz. What better pokemon to draw in my time of need? A squirtle, of course.

Now, I could sit there and just do a dinky 5 minute CG of an actual squirtle or I could spice things up. Of course, I go with the second. Here's the spawn of this lovely idea:




REALISTIC SQUIRTLE.


Ended up getting a little lazy with the limbs but what the hell. I mean, it's a fucking squirtle. The original limbs are dinky lil' things.

Atleast this has some form of depth to it.

But yeah, I think I might start doing my own rendition of realistic pokemon.
Might be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment