Thursday, February 3, 2011

Moving to Tumblr.

Due to some issues with the site and some other issues, this will be my last post.
I'm not very fond of the overall feel of blogger and I my fan base here is lacking. I feel that tumblr will be easier to advertise with and thus get a larger fan base because of that.

Even though I will be switching my account, I am very happy to have this blog. It as been a blessing. Without it, I probably would have never gotten back in to drawing.

For those of you that follow me, thank you. I hope your blogging days will continue.

For those of you who are interested in following me, please find me at InSolsticeReign@Tumblr

Thanks and much Love.

Jenn~

1 comment:

  1. hey jen, i work mon-thur at sidewinder - my cell is 513 265 4544. text me.

    ReplyDelete