Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Haven't updated in a while. Been very busy with work but I've figured out a way to keep up with my art and still get my work done.

I've started drawing on napkins at work during break. Seems to be good practice and I'm very happy with the results.

It's very difficult to shade with a pen on napkin since the paper tends to shred a bit while trying do darker shading.

Usually, I'll use references and just do portraits but from time to time, I'll sketch my own lil' ideas down.


Doin' realism on a napkin is especially hard and even more fun.

But yes, here's a few of the drawings I've done over the past few weeks. Some were of people I knew and others from magazines.

I really need to start using my tablet again. Speaking of which, gotta reinstall the drivers. Apparently my computer decided to delete them. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment