Thursday, September 24, 2009


So, I'm going to start using my tegaki again. Wooo. Maybe this time I'll actually keep up with it and make something amazing. So far, I've drawn 3 things today. 2 tegaki drawings and one sketch in a notebook(which I still need to finish).

The first drawing is of some random mutant lady with claws. Started off with an all black background and then added the white as I went. Did the shape of the torso first and then went in and added more details with black. WOOO SCRIBBLE METHOD GET.

Was too lazy to attempt anything amazing with the background so I left it black and added some cheesy cherry blossoms/leaf things.

I'm sure if I softened/blurred this a bit, it'd look pretty damn cool but eh.
Maybe someday I'll get it a try.
Oh yeah, so I sent my laptop in to get it fixed. I wont have any of my programs installed. I may have access to SAI and OC but other than that, I'll be using oekaki, tegaki, and MS Paint.

Sad face. :(


I also redid my tegaki profile picture. Last one was pretty damn old. Drew it back when I was 18.

I looked up a tutorial to do this one though. It's not 100 percent accurate but eh, good enough. I'm trying to start drawing more details and realistic stuff instead of the crappy animoo style I usually have.

I should probably try to do something other than b&w's and greyscale but it's so much fun and so easy to do. :(

I guess I'll make it a goal to do something in colour the next time I draw. But yeah, HOPEFULLY I'LL POST MOAR. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment