Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So, here we go. Round two. I'm fairly happy with this.
Saw this ball jointed doll the other day after browsing a Vampire Hunter D fansite.

All I've got to say is. FFFFFFFF. I wish I had a grand to blow on that fucking doll. Not that I even really need it but still.

After seeing it, I decided to start drawing. My love of this fandom is pretty much retarded. Kind of like this stupid spell checker in Chrome that corrects my horrible slang.

BUT ANYWAY...

I really feel the need to get a decent scan of this but it'll have to wait until I'm not lazy and I can actually get my scanner to work.
Now, after that I of course have to start drawing my favorite thing in the world to draw when I can't think of anything better to draw.
One word. Boobs.

I reaaaally like to draw the female body. I think it's probably my favorite thing in the world to draw besides a pretty face. I mean, look at dem curves and dat ass.

How can you go wrong with that? :D

I ended up using a reference at first and I really couldn't get it to look the way I want. I ended up just taking what I had and tweeking it to be something better.

But yeah. I'm tired.
Here's some art.
Be happy.
Yep.


Goodnight world.
/sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment