Saturday, December 26, 2009


I've been working on several new drawings as of late. Mostly Christmas presents for and of my friends. Vector esque portraits and such. They've turned out well. Anyway...

I decided I needed to take a break and draw some more of my sappy love artz. Music and emotion have always been my best inspiration for my art. Earlier, I came across a photo while listening to some music. The photo reminded me greatly
of Peter and me plus the pose was adorable..
I ended up using it as a reference since I'm horrible at coming
up with ideas for poses. (I really don't have a firm grip on the way human anatomy works, sadly).

Anyway, posting pics. First one is the lineart/sketch.

The second is the lineart with some of the basic shading.

And finally, the last is the actual finished piece and a detailed shot. I ended up using a
paper texture on it for the hell of it. Quite happy with the end result.

Drawing was done in Painttool SAI. Texture and other effects added with Paintshop Pro 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment