Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh jeeze. Haven't updated in forever. Guess I should fix that, eh?

Anyhoo, I've basically been on a drawing hiatus for the past several months. No desire to even pick up a pencil. After a change in majors and a bunch of other fun stuff thoug
h, I managed to finally get back into the groove of
things.

So,
I guess I'll post some of my recent works.

This one I did using painttool sai for the lineart and then attacked it with Open Canvas. I wasn't
quite sure exactl
y what I wanted at first but after an hour or so of flailing about, I managed to make something exciting happen. Picture is of
my lovely boyfriend Peter. I did use a reference image, one I actually too
k myself.

I might actually do a few more portraits of friends and such once I get the time to do so. Also need to take more pictures. I've been getting into photography lately. Actuaallly, I think I should post some of my photographs in here. It is art after all.

Kay, on to the other pictures. >_>

Now this started off as a sketch based off a picture I saw. Yeah, I'm a sap like that. Yeah, I enjoy drawing my boyfriend.
He's gorgeous. :P But yeah, started off with a sketch in painttool sai. Wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it though.

I attempted to ink for the first time in ages(I mean, seriously put some effort unlike the rest of my crap)

It was actually pretty decent and I'm proud to say, it's one of my favorite things I've done so far this past year.




Anywhoo, I'm getting lazy so I think I'll stop here and post my photos later. Enjoy my crap. :D
Ciao~






<3




No comments:

Post a Comment